Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My Father's Passing


My father, Gary Ratliff, passed away on Friday, August 31, 2007 in Tyler, Texas. It seems to have been a massive heart attack. His obituary can be found in Thursday's edition of the Killeen Daily Herald. For those who knew him, we would love to have you attend his funeral. The service will be held on Saturday, September 8, 2007 at the LDS chapel in Killeen, Texas at 11:00am. I would also appreciate the attendance of friends who would support me at this time. Flowers can be sent to the Heritage Funeral Home in Harker Heights, Texas. He will be buried in the Central Texas State Veterans Cemetary. Any who would like more information are welcome to contact me.

The Killeen Daily Herald Obituary

1 Comments:

At 12/16/2008 12:48 AM, Blogger nancye said...

Thank You for your most loving & moving tribute to your father, Gary Steven Ratliff. He was my dear friend for years long ago in Maryland, and although I am so very sad he is gone from this world, I am so thankful to get to read about him and his life from you and your siblings blogs... Oh, Thank you so much again, I can see for sure he created & raised wonderful children who love their family and the Lord and are true! I wouldnt have expected Gary to do less, as I know he loved his children and grandbabies with all his big fun wonderful heart. That was just his way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home