Saturday, August 11, 2007

Car Trouble

So I was driving northbound on I-35 through Temple at about 70 mph when my car's engine cut off. I was in the middle of a construction zone with the concrete barriers along each side of the highway. It was quite an experience to be the car blocking a lane of traffic while waiting for the wrecker. Anyways, I had the car towed back into Killeen for about $150. I've since checked and charged the battery, which was dead. I tested the starter and the alternator, which are both good, but my car still does not start. It seems that the starter is not engaging when I try to start the car. My best guess is that it is something electrical in the car, so here I sit, still in Killeen, waiting until Monday when I can get it to the dealership to work on it. So if this problem sounds like anything anyone else has dealt with on an '01 VW Jetta, 1.8L Turbo engine, I would love to hear your ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home