Friday, November 18, 2005

Geology, Who cares?

I spent an hour and a half today coloring a geologic map so that I can answer questions on the geology of it. Ugh! I'm up late tonight studying for an exam that I must take tomorrow in it even though I have homework in other classes due also. What compounds the problem is the mandatory monthly clean check tomorrow. Which means I'll be spending at least an hour cleaning the apartment instead of using the time on other assignments that are due. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't such a thorough check. I wish they were more flexible in making the appointments. I didn't know a week ago that I would have an exam tomorrow and three assignments due. Frustrating. Now, back to studying geology, I'll probably never use this information again after this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home